All Merchandise must be paid for by the end of the sale. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and ATM cards with the VISA/Mastercard logo. We do not accept personal or business checks and all transactions are subject to a 15% buyers premium (surcharge). Sales Tax will be charged unless the bidder holds a valid resale license. You will need to bring a copy of the resale license, or the number with you to your first auction.
We open the units up and sell individual items until we run out of items worthy of individual sale. We then sell the balance of the contents as a "bulk' lot
When you buy the balance of a unit, you will be required to pay a $40.00 cleaning deposit. If you buy more than one unit you must pay $40.00 for each. Your deposit is refundable when you have cleaned out the unit(s) to the managers' satisfaction.
1) Anyone purchasing any vehicle sold at a Derrels Mini Storage vehicle auction must be prepared to pay for that purchase immediately. Our payment terms are the same as any Derrels Mini Storage auction. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express are all acceptable. No personal or business checks will be accepted.
2) After the auction, a redemption period of 10 days (not counting the day of the sale) must be allowed before the purchaser can take possession of the vehicle and apply for transfer of ownership.
3) After the 10 day waiting period the buyer will be given the vehicle and any necessary paperwork.
4) A 15% buyers premium (surcharge) will be added to all vehicle purchases.
5) We do not guarantee or warranty the condition of any vehicle sold at a Derrels Mini Storage auction. Please make your own inspections.
6) Any and all back fees or taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.